A brighter, whiter smile is waiting for you at the Klocko Center!
If you want to smile with more confidence, you’ve probably considered teeth whitening. It’s an easy, safe, and fast way to get the sparking smile you’ve always wanted. But what teeth-whitening system is right for you? That depends on your specific needs. Dr. Klocko does not have a “one size fits all” teeth-whitening program. If you are interested in teeth whitening, all you need to do is schedule an appointment at our Gambrills, MD dental office, and we’ll discuss your goals and choose a treatment that will help best achieve those goals.
Teeth Whitening with Dr. Klocko
Dr. Klocko offers several types of professional teeth whitening for in-office treatment at our Gambrills dental office and take-home treatment in the convenience of your own home!
- KöR® Whitening: In-office whitening that is particularly effective, even on tetracycline cases. This system is a combination of in-office procedures and at-home procedures.
- Philips Zoom!: In-office whitening for whitening up to eight shades in 45 minutes.
- Opalescence® Endo: In-office internal whitening for teeth that have turned gray from having had a root canal treatment.
- Opalescence® Boost: In-office whitening that is especially effective if you have one dark tooth.
- Venus® Whitening: At-home tray whitening for an easy way to whiten and brighten.
Professional vs. Over the Counter Whitening
Teeth whitening works well in both professional capacities and over-the-counter varieties, but its effectiveness is dependent on the concentration of the whitening material. Since over-the-counter products have lower concentrations of the whitening agents, it takes much longer and much more of the product to get any effect — and these products are expensive. In the end, you’ll probably get a better, longer-lasting result from professional whitening and the cost is not that much more.