Full-mouth reconstruction, full-mouth rehabilitation, and full-mouth restoration are terms often used interchangeably to describe the process of rebuilding or restoring all of the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws simultaneously. Dr. Klocko has years of experience working with the materials and procedures related to full-mouth reconstruction, will develop a plan that addresses all your needs and will leave you with a beautiful smile, ideal bite, and optimal function.
You may be a candidate for full-mouth reconstruction if:
- Your teeth have been lost due to decay or trauma
- Your teeth have been injured or fractured
- Your teeth have become severely worn from years of clenching and grinding
- Your teeth have become severly eroded from acid reflux and/or drinking and eating highly acidic foods
- You have ongoing jaw, muscle, or headache pain related to your bite
The extent of your reconstruction will depend on the condition of your teeth. Dr Klocko may recommend crowns, bridges, veneers, or implants to restore your mouth and smile to its best possible condition. She will also address the state of your gum tissue, as the health of your gums may impact the type of restorations you receive.
Your treatment plan will be discussed with you at length. You will be given a list of all the treatment recommended along with a timeline that includes a step-by-step process detailing all aspects of your reconstruction. The duration of your treatment will depend on the extent of work needed, but in the end it will all be worth it. With proper care your teeth, your mouth, and your smile will be healthy and beautiful for the rest of your life.